TRSS provides complete industrial automation solutions to traditional factories, thus, helping in maximizing and optimizing production processes while reducing operational costs. Additionally, the company is offering comprehensive, and fully automated logistics solutions that could be used in various applications such as airports and ports.
Industry 4.0 is the digital transformation that involves around 9 technologies to be integrated partially or as a whole which leads to smart factories. Using these technologies will increase productivity and efficiency, save money and time, and improve safety.
TRSS can engage in the assessment process of the current state of a given industrial or manufacturing facility in order to identify the appropriate industry 4.0 technologies needed as well as the implantation plan.
- Example of Assessment Process:
Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
- IIOT is the use of IoT technologies in industrial applications like manufacturing, food processing and packaging, power plants, airport and so on.
- Its implementation in industry 4.0 will increase the overall productivity, enhance operational efficiency, reduce costs, improve visibility, and reduce the complexities of different processes in the industry.
- Predictive maintenance.
- Smart city applications.
- Cost & Energy Consumption Monitoring.
- Real-Time Production Monitoring.
- Remote Monitoring.
- Material & Asset Tracking.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Process & Facility Monitoring.
Industrial robots /Collaborative Robots (Cobot)
Industrial Robots and Cobots allow operators to automate applications throughout production
lines to save time and money while improving efﬁciency and accuracy. Cobots can operate safely with human in the loop and collaborate to perform the required tasks along with the production line.
- Pick and place
- Powder Coating
- Polishing & Fettling
- Material handling
- Fiberglass cutting
TRSS can SUPPORT clients in industrial Robot Automation with the following services: